Welcome to Nano and 2D Materials Laboratory
Our group focuses on investigating atomic-level engineering and Nano/2D materials for next-generation semiconductors.
News and Announcement
* N2ML research group aims at interdisciplinary research. We are actively looking for graduate students from other departments (physics, biology, mechanical, electrical engineering, etc).
* Welcome new group member!! - Hyeonbin Park
* Tae Soo won the poster presentation award at the A3 symposium! Congratulations!
* Prof. Kibum Kang was selected as the new professor for "11th POSCO Science Fellow"! Congratulations!
* Prof. Kibum Kang was appointed as "Kwon Oh-Hyun Assistant Professor"! Congratulations!
* Prof. Kibum Kang won "Songam Distinguished Research Award"! Congratulations!
* Prof. Kibum Kang won "Young Investigator Award at the Korean Graphene Society (2021)"! Congratulations!
Innovative processes accelerate the discovery of novel materials and their applications
Atomic-level (sub-nm) engineering techniques will impact both fundamental material science and practical applications for next-generation semiconductors (e.g. IoT, healthcare, self-driving, bio-inspired devices, and etc).